Healthy Lunch Recipe
CHILI BAKED POTATOES
This cottage cheese toping is also delicious on plain baked potatoes and can easily replace high-fat sour cream.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cottage Cheese Topping (below)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can of chili beans (undrained)
- 4 large baking potatoes
1. Heat oven to 400.With folk to pierce potatoes.
2. Bake potatoes for about one hour or until tender.
3. Heat chili beans in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot.
4. Split open potatoes and top with beans.
5. Sprinkle salt, pepper and cheese.
6. Serve together with Cottage Cheese Topping.